AggiesForum.com  
November 18, 2018, 02:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: AggiesForum.com is THE best place to discuss Aggie Sports. Invite your fellow Aggies to join!!

Home   Help Login Register  
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a feeling...  (Read 336 times)
DallasHorn
Aggie Superstar

on: April 02, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

That the committee would never let us end up in the Championship game against each other. I think they would make us play in a semi-final. While it might be better for TV ratings not to have us play in the NC, I think it would be epic.
This is on my mind every time they release a final 4.

DallasHorn

You never lose a game if the opponent doesn't score-
Darrell Royal
3rd Gen Ag

Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

I dunno, seems like the way it's going that whoever makes the decisions on matchups is avoiding it.

Class of 1996 - I miss the days of R.C., when Bonfire burned on campus, LSU was a gimme at the beginning of the season, Tech was a nobody, UH was on our schedule, and t.u. students drank all game because they knew they were gonna lose.  I don't miss our basketball teams being under .500, though.....
DallasHorn
Aggie Superstar

Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

It just never ends, some keep looking for the perfect system but I don't see less problems just different ones.

DallasHorn

Darrell Royal
3rd Gen Ag

Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

exactly.  Short-sighted decisions, trying to make things happen without thinking about and weighing all of the possible results.

Class of 1996 - I miss the days of R.C., when Bonfire burned on campus, LSU was a gimme at the beginning of the season, Tech was a nobody, UH was on our schedule, and t.u. students drank all game because they knew they were gonna lose.  I don't miss our basketball teams being under .500, though.....
DallasHorn
Aggie Superstar

Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Come to think of it, that's a pretty good description of the nightly news!

DallasHorn

Darrell Royal
3rd Gen Ag

Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

or my childhood up to the age of 30. Embarrassed

Print  

Jump to: